A CCIF Maple Leaf Supporter is an individual committed to supporting CCIF initiatives to improve the success, profitability, and image of the collision repair industry. They recognize that change comes from participation, communication and action. The Maple Leaf Supporter Program provides an annual opportunity for individuals to make a contribution to the Canadian Collision Industry Forum.
CCIF Maple Leaf Supporter Benefits:
- Complimentary registration for all three national meetings for the current year (when becoming a Maple Leaf Supporter for the first event in Toronto).
- Gold Name Badge to recognize your contribution. Please leave your badge at the registration desk following each meeting.
- Recognition on the CCIF website.
CCIF Maple Leaf Supporter registration information:
- Registration fee: $483 + taxes. ($537 + taxes after Dec. 3, 2021)
- Online registration at time of CCIF Toronto meeting registration.
- Select Maple Leaf Supporter on your registration form to take advantage of the one time annual registration fee. Registration for each meeting will not be required.
Please note the registration is non-transferrable.
2022 CCIF Maple Leaf Supporters
Trista Anger – BASF Canada
Kari Barton – Fix Network Canada
Ryan Bruno – CSN Collision Centres
Larry Cook – Dominion Sure Seal Ltd
Leo Filippone – Fix Network Canada
Rebecca Fyfe – AutoHouse Technologies, Inc.
Michael Gilliland – AutoHouse Technologies, Inc.
Alan Hughes – Cam Clark Ford
Maurice Hupe – Economical Insurance
Domenic Ieraci – Simplicity Car Care
Phil Jennings – Uniparts OEM Canada Inc.
Thomas Julius – Car-Part.com
Mike Kaplaniak – Uniparts OEM Canada Inc.
Mary Mahoney – Enterprise
Patrice Marcil – Axalta coating systems
Don Morton – Don Mor Carstar
Leo Philiponne – Fix Auto
Domenic Prochilo – Simplicity Car Care
Paul Prochilo – Simplicity Car Care
Koos Reineking – LIFT AUTO GROUP
Jean-Luc Sauriol – asTech / Repairify
Chelsea Stebner – Parr Auto Body
Murphy Tarves – Craftsman Collision
Michael Thibault – Enterprise Holdings
Steve Thompson – Fix Network Canada
John Turner – SATA Canada Inc.
Keith Tuttosi – NAPA/CMAX
Anita Zeitler – Wawanesa